Elementary public school "Patrick Grainville"
Villerville is 6 km (8 minutes) far from Trouville and 9 km from Honfleur.
The school benefits from the exceptional situation seaside of Villerville, in the Natural Reserve of the Estuary and surrounded by the Parc des Graves
1 activity room, two classrooms, one educational vegetable.
2 school teachers.
1 class : from 2 years to CP
1 class : CE1, CE2, CM1, CM2
1 ATSEM (Specialized Territorial Agent of Nursery Schools)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 8:50 -12:00 a.m., 1:30 -3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday : 8:50 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
7:50-8:50 a.m., 4:30-6:00 p.m.
- Rates : € 1.50 in the morning, € 2.00 in the evening.
- Morning and evening : € 2.50 / day / child.
Regular meal 3.40 €, occasional meal 3.90 €per child.
Menu from 22 02 to 03 04 (396.78 Ko)
Special educational activities
Swimming pool, Tennis (initiation in the Club Villerville), Library, Orienteering in Parc des Graves.
Development of a newspaper, reading workshop , Mosaic, Sculpture Earth, EPS , Dance, Orientation On the Course
The registration form is to be removed at the Town Hall
School Business Manager : Thierry Bonvoisin
Responsible for co-curricular activities : Sophie Dierre
The form has to be returned with
- Copy of family register or copy of the birth certificate
- In case of separation or divorce document certifying the legal responsibility of the child
- Deletion certificate issued by the old school
- Proof of address
- Child Health Record (vaccinations dates)
- Liability Certificate
A registration certificate for the child's assignment is then issued by the department of school affairs.
Last edited: 11/04/2018